At Pentalog, we have an open position for the role of QA Manager, available for full remote work.
Our client and partner is one of the biggest names in the field of telecommunications.
This supplier of technology, communications, information and entertainment products is working on becoming no. 1 worldwide, as the company transforms the way people, businesses and things connect. While powering one of the fastest and most reliable networks in America, it is also leading the way when it comes to broadband, IoT, cloud and security solutions.
The project requires your Agile team to ensure high-quality delivery through automated testing.
As a QA Manager, you will act as a:
- Change agent;
- Mentor, Coach and Teacher
- Facilitator and conflict mediator for your team.
- Translate the telecom concepts to software test requirements for automation.;
- Coach software developers on telecom concepts and call flow;
- Coach team on the use of telecom tools, so that usage can be programmed;
- Define the rules of evaluating the telecom logs, to determine if the sequence is correct;
- Offer guidance to evaluating the 5G network functions in isolation;
- Ramp up on the vendor-provided documentation, to operate the software-based network functions;
- Generate test data to drive the network function in isolation per the 3GPP spec;
- Research the 3GPP specification and distill the message format for software developers to decode;
- Work with infrastructure and DevOps teams;
- Coach and mentor junior team members.