Headquarters: Remote URL: http://mojito.xyz
About MojitoMojito is an end-to-end solution for branded NFT marketplaces and tokenized customer engagement. The space is growing at an incredible pace and we are in prime position to be a market leader. Mojito is the first project to graduate from the Serotonin Product Studio and is backed by industry veterans and outstanding VCs and partners. We combine technology with design thinking and user empathy to build products that make blockchain accessible to a mainstream audience.We are committed to a diverse workforce, so we encourage women, people with disabilities, people of color, and gender nonconforming candidates to apply.About the roleTo maximize this momentum we are growing the team and are searching for a Senior Software Engineer to build APIs and scalable backend systems to power Mojito's NFT marketplaces. You will work with the frontend engineers, product managers, and designers to bring next-generation blockchain products into the mainstream. You will report to the Engineering Manager for the Mojito platformWhat you'll do
- Work in an exciting and high-growth startup
- Research novel solutions to nuanced and often unchartered engineering challenges
- Work with design, product, and engineers to design impactful products
- Perform and uphold code repository best practices.
- Produce high-quality code that raises the bar for all engineering team members
- Improve scalable distributed systems on the cloud
- Improve web applications for performance and scalability
- Perform quality assurance/debugging procedures to guarantee a secure and functional delivery
- Implement testing protocols for managing successful deployments across development, staging, and production environments
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- 4+ experience as a software engineer or similar role
- Experience with Go
- Proficiencies with modern database technologies such as Firebase or Postgres
- Experience writing efficient and performant SQL queries.
- Expertise with GitHub, GitLab, code repository best practices
- Advanced Experience with AWS or similar cloud-based hosting/server solutions
- Experience in software architecture and data modeling.
- Experience with blockchain technologies, smart contracts, Ethereum (Truffle, Solidity, Web3, Hardhat, ethers.js)
- Familiar with Signal, Double ratchet protocols, e2e encryption
- Have worked with Firebase or gqlgen library
- Can occasionally help out with frontend ReactJS+Typescript development
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/mojito-senior-software-engineer-backend