Cribl Inc is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer. We are a fast-growing, remote-first company with a mission to unlock the value of all observability data. At our core, we believe in shipping phenomenal products and doing good by our customers and communities. We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over their real-time data. We're backed by Sequoia and CRV, and our products are deployed in some of the largest organizations in the world processing 100s of TB and PB of IT & Security data, and managed by Site Reliability Engineers, System Engineers, and Technical Operations teams.
- You will design, implement and deploy web-based single and multi-tenant, cloud native front-end applications and back-end services to build and enhance the Cribl SaaS offering.
- You have an Operational Mindset, and are able to step back and understand the bigger picture on how to improve the performance and maintainability of all the code you write.
- You will write understandable, high-quality code and deeply grasp the series of technologies that power products and applications.
- Collaborate with product, design, and business teams to translate feature specifications into implementable code and architectures.
- Work collaboratively with other technical team members to develop technologies that serve to achieve business goals.
- You will implement best practices that produce maintainable code, including usability patterns, code style conformity, integration, testing, and code review.
- You enjoy making other teams successful and are fulfilled through the success of others.
- Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
- 5-10 years total development experience
- Ability to develop robust and scalable backend infrastructure of several microServices architecture defined by RESTful APIs using Serverless framework / architecture in Go, Java, JS/TS
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems
- You have experience in implementing end-to-end cloud native services on one or more major cloud platform infrastructure provider - AWS or Azure or Google Cloud
- Knowledge of secure web development practices with troubleshooting complex application workflows and performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge in writing Automated Test Suites using frameworks like Mocha, Cypress, Jest, or Selenium
- You are self starter, minimal supervision and track record of learning quickly
- Cares about details and is dedicated to elegant and high quality software
- Strong sense of ownership
Bonus Points/Preferred Skills:
- You have experience in advanced development, especially in distributed systems and large, complex system environments deployed at scale
- Working experience of developing CI/CD pipelines and deploying services and applications on public cloud infrastructure.
- No fear! Speak your mind
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- A love for goats
- Experience working remotely
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
- Social Responsibility Employee Group that reflects our value-driven company culture
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.