Headquarters: Remote About
At Creable (creable.io), we’re building the next-gen infrastructure for the Creator Economy.
Our purpose is to help Creators and their team to get rid of boring admin work so they can focus on what they love - enriching the world with their passion, creativity and knowledge.
With our ambitious product team, we’re moving insanely fast using an always-evolving, super modern tech stack and an infinitely-scalable architecture. Now we’re looking for passionate product builders to come and join us to take both us and your career to the next level. What you’ll do
What you'll love about this job
- Create UIs with Next.js, React, Redux, and Typescript
- Develop responsive, pixel-perfect implementations that work across all browsers and platforms
- Write serverless functions and REST APIs in a scalable way
- Use Firebase as the backend (and in the future, migrate to a different backend)
- Collaborate and contribute to the codebase with Git & Github
- Write E2E tests with Cypress, Percy and unit tests with Jest
- We like to move fast and rapidly innovate. We strive to reach our full potential!
- As an early member, you’ll be part of the core team and will have a massive impact on Creable’s trajectory
- You can strongly influence a positive, high-performance engineering culture
- Let me guess, you hate long, boring meetings, right? We feel you. That’s why we only have meetings when necessary and we keep them short and productive.
- You are a great communicator via text and video/audio calls
- You have at least 5 years of professional engineering experience
- You are either proficient or at least familiar with our current tech stack
As an early-stage startup, we can offer you an open environment to wear many hats and grow professionally with Creable.
We cannot wait to see your application, and hopefully, soon work together!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/creable-senior-full-stack-engineer-node-react