Headquarters: Fully Remote
How are you?
I’m sure you’ve read hundreds of these job descriptions by now.
I hope reading this one will be less painful. In short: We are growing our product team and looking for a Vue.js Developer
What might that look like?
You'll be working closely with our existing developers within a product team. You'll be helping build out our core product for managing VR/AR devices. Everything we build is with Vue.js 3. You'll help code new functionality working closely with designers, backend developers, and VR developers.
Does that sound interesting? Would you enjoy that role?
If so, please apply. I’d love to talk.
A bit about us?
We’re a team of ~30
We are fully remote.
We don’t micro manage.
We don’t do the startup grind thing (and we don’t work weekends).
You'd be working with a product team (not solo).
We’re building some cool stuff. Our product is growing like crazy.
Want to read a bit about our team culture and story? See this: https://arborxr.com/about-us/
If that all sounds interesting and you'd like to apply.... please include in your cover letter your favorite flavor of ice cream. (Spam filter!) Requirements
Nice to Have
- Intermediate to Senior Development Experience
- Appreciation for clean, reusable, and well tested code
- Vue.js Experience, preferably Vue.js 3 (Composition API)
- Typescript experience
- Good foundational knowledge on JS (ES6 onwards), CSS, Native browser APIs (DOM)
- Can handle constructive criticism
- Experience working with a fully remote team
- GraphQL Experience
- Experience with dealing with NodeJS and build tool/ecosystem.
Apply for this job
- Remote, but based in the U.S. or Canada
- Salary between $104,000 USD and $145,600 USD
- Equity Stock Option Plan - 1 year cliff / 4 year vest
- Full Healthcare benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Want to read a bit about our team culture and story? See this: https://arborxr.com/about-us/
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/arborxr-vue-js-developer-for-ar-vr-company