We are looking for people with no experience in automation testing, who have basic knowledge of OOP and willingness to develop in this area. We provide free 2,5- month training. Our mentors are experienced engineers who work in the company.
We would be happy to offer a job with the company to those who complete the training course and successfully pass an exam.
- Automation tests development;
- Running tests and analyzing results;
- Setting up and supporting environment for running automated tests;
- Communication with the project team.
What we expect from you:
- Basic knowledge of any OOP programming (Java, C# and Python are the ones we use the most);
- Basic skills with programming environments (Jetbrains IDEA, Visual Studio, Pycharm, etc.);
- Intermediate and above level of English;
- Willingness and ability to work at least 30 hours per week.
- Great team with a “work hard – play hard” drive;
- Good employment prospects;
- Unique expertise with our in-house training center;
- Interesting projects for market-leading customers;
- Professional team, unforgettable atmosphere and corporate culture;
- Comfortable work environment and flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Steady salary and benefit package.